New Catalog Search
The Friends of Brooks Memorial Library
The 2019 Annual Appeal has launched! Please read this message from the President of the Friends of Brooks Memorial Library and the President of the Board of Library Trustees.
You can use this form to make an online donation or to provide information about a donation you intend to make by check. Note: we use Paypal as a gateway for processing credit cards securely, but you do NOT have to have a Paypal account. You will receive an email confirmation that can serve as your receipt.
The Friends of Brooks Memorial Library support the library by helping to fund:
- Children's programs, like Llama Llama live!
- Lifelong learning programs, like the First Wednesdays series from the Vermont Humanities Council
- Media promotions for the library
- New services, like Kanopy movies and Acorn TV
- Print and electronic newsletters
- Art conservation
- Special equipment and supplies, like e-readers with accessibility features for all patrons
See our Support the Library page for information on other ways to help.