- Brattleboro Resident Card, for anyone who lives or owns a business in Brattleboro: FREE
- Student Card, for a student in grades 7 though 12 who lives out of town but attends school in Brattleboro (limit 3 checkouts at a time): FREE
- Temporary Resident Card, for a resident of a Brattleborol motel, residential hospital, or other temporary housing location (limit 1 checkout at a time for one week): FREE
- Nonresident Card, for borrowers who do not live in or have a business in Brattleboro: $30 for six months, $58 for one year, or $100 for two years.* Additional members of household: $5 each per year
*In accordance with policy of the Library Board of Trustees, the nonresident fee never exceeds the amount of tax support, per capita, provided to the Library by Brattleboro taxpayers.
Fee to replace a lost borrower card in any of the above categories: $.50
- Computer User Card, for computer sessions only: FREE, but higher replacement cost if card is lost (see note below). Voluntary donations are encouraged and appreciated. Patrons with borrower cards use those to access computers; a separate computer card is not needed.
Fee to replace a lost computer user card: $2.00
Meeting Room Fees
Nonprofit organization or individual holding group meeting: $25 single use; $100 multiple use within calendar year
For-profit organization: $35 single use; $150 multiple use within calendar year
Remote Research Fees
Genealogy/Local History remote research $10 per hour; $5 minimum
Photocopies and printing for remote research $.25 per page
Printing at public access computers: first page free; subsequent pages $.15 each
Photocopying: $.10 per page
Microfilm copies: $.25 each
Document scanning (staff mediated, at Reference Desk): $2.00 flat fee for up to 5 pages; $.50 for each additional page
Fax (self-service with credit card or fax card, available at circ desk): $1.50 first page; $1.00 for each additional page
Slide or overhead projector: $5 per day (Sunday & holidays excluded)
Interlibrary loan fees charged by lending libraries: see Interlibrary Loan.